Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: ACCURL
Machine Type: Press Brake
Raw Material: Sheet / Plate Rolling
Material / Metal Processed: Stainless Steel
Extra Services: Machining
Certification: ISO 9001:2000
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Bending Material: Q235 carbon steel, GI, CR, SS,
Model Number: WC67Y Series
Bending Thickness: 4~20mm
Nominal Force: 100T
Bending Length: 2500mm
Depth of Throat: 200~400mm
Ram Stroke: 100~400mm
Open Height: 200~560mm
Main Power: 7.5KW
Welded construction: the stress of welded parts can be eliminated by vibration, high accuracy is achieved by this forging machine
Frame: consist of right and left wall boards, working table, oil box, slot steel, synchronizing shaft and etc.
Integrated hydraulic control system: more reliable and easier to maintain
Slide synchro system: adopt steel torsion bar synchro system, with high synchro precision. There are 2 synchro forks at the both ends of slide, making the movement effect balanced during operation. Brake precision is improved due to the use of upper die compensation.
This type of metal machining tool is a kind of steel torsion bar synchro press brake. Electronic control of back gauge and ram stroke, data displayed and manual setting.
Main components: Schneider electrical components, NOK sealing components
Optional accessories: Esturn E10 counter, pendant-control-box German Herbiger valves or Italy Atos valves light curtain ball screw and linear guide of back gauge tooling clamping device.
1. Optional Delem CNC control
2. Quick release tool clamps
3. Light guard system or laser safe guarding
4. Hydraulic crowning system
LCL Loading Packaging: Steel pallet and plywood case.
——FCL Loading Packaging: Steel pallet with plastic film.
——Shipping: by sea
- Provide Pre-sales Consultant & On-purchase service 8 hr × 6 days per week
- Reply within 24 hours
- Provide relevant product information
- Answer questions if request
- Give technical suggestion
² Provide After-sales service 24hr × 7days per week
- Test the machine before shipment
- Provide technical guidance relate to use the machine
- Supply one-year warranty period for the machine
- Provide the spare parts at cost price after warranty period
- Collect the feedback for the machine working
- Provide long-term technical assistance.