CNC Press Brake Videos
The ACCURL® CNC press brake is the fruit of a project resulting in our bringing together ‘made in china’ creativity, design and innovation with all the reliability of the best chinese and European component range.
The studies made on the framework flections have allowed us to design a product that reacts in the most appropriate and responsive way to the mechanical solicitations, therefore guaranteeing a stable structure, thus a higher precision in bending.
This feature is even enhanced by a system of automatic crowning. Worth mentioning is also the possibility to add options and upgrades on the configuration, at later stage.
● Chrome coated cylinders are machined with 0.001 mm precision and pistons are specially hardened.
● Original clamps are user friendly and machined with high precision.
● Front support arms are able to be slid along the machine length, and are easy to adjust.
● Compact Bosch-Rexroth hydraulics are produced according to CE standards.
● Two photocells on sides for rear guard.
● Fast tool tightening.
● Optic linear scales are sensitive up to ± 0,01 mm.
● Synchronized working cylinders will give you the best bending result with its perfect repeatability ratio.
● 2 axis ultra-strong back gauge system (X=800 mm and R), with ± 0,01 mm. repeatability, moves along rails and ball screw. The bending length is controlled using a CNC controller and foldable back gauge fingers for reverse bending applications.
● Multifunctional and highly programmable, DELEM DA52S CNC controller.
● SIEMENS/SCHNEIDER electrical system.
● Automatic axis referencing when machine is turned on.
● Side guard meets CE standard regulations.